1. Go to your Endnote web account and sign in.
2. Under Format tab, select Bibliography.
3. Click on Select Favorites link located next to the Bibliographic style.
4. A new window will open.
5. Choose your style from the list and then press Copy to Favorites button.
6. Your chosen style will appear under My Favorites. Click Hide to close the window.
You should then be able to see the APA 7th style in your EndNote tab in Word. Use Select Another Style to update if it is not visible straight away.