Educational videos can be directly embedded into Brightspace so they can be shared with your students.
1. Once you have found a video you would like to use, click the MORE INFO button beneath the video player, then select the </> Embed button.
2. Click the Embed Code tab and highlight and copy the text from the box beneath. (as shown below)
3. Log into Brightspace site and enter your course.
5. Choose the course and the module that you wish to add the video to.
6. Click the Upload / Create button and then select Video or Audio.
7. Paste the URL into the box.
8. If you see the following security warning. Click Allow.
8. Type a title for the video and click Save.
You can share Safetyhub videos with your students by creating links to the video URL in Brightspace.
1. Once you have found a video you would like to use, click the MORE INFO button beneath the video player and then click the </> EMBED button.
2. Highlight and copy the Video URL provided.
3. Log into Brightspace and enter your course.
4. Select the course and module that you wish to add the video to.
5. Click Upload / Create button and then select Create a Link.
6. In the New Link box, type a title for the video and paste the copied URL into the URL box.
7. Click Create.
When the link is clicked, the video will open in a new window.
The Safetyhub Facilitator's Guide provides further training information.
It is available in the ZENworks launcher (under Learning Commons resources) for staff logins only.